Monday, September 23, 2013

VT Football

Is it me or is it getting harder to stay and watch a whole entire Virginia Tech football game. The first home game against West Carolina was brutal. Standing on the east side of the stadium with the sun beaming straight down on us, left half the student body sun burned. My roommate even got hokie foot prints marked on here face because of the tan it created. Right after half-time ended my group of friends and I knew it was time to leave and grab lunch. We all came to the conclusion that we need to head back and take a nice long nap. Dont get me wrong, experiencing my first Virginia Tech football game will always be a moment I'll never forget! Jumping in the stadium and screaming "Let's Go Hokies!" just adds to the thrilling effect of being in Lane Stadium.
This past weekend, the same group of friends and I, barely made it to the second quarter because of the wind and rain that kept blowing in our faces. First it was too hot and now I'm shivering in the stands barely able to see what's going on on the field. Although I love sports, it can get a little tedious having to stand throughout a whole entire game.

No comments:

Post a Comment