Friday, October 4, 2013

FOOD.

Does anyone else feel like they cant stop eating here? I was warned to be careful of the freshman 15 and now I know why! The food is amazing and I don't know how to say no to it. I must saw West End and Turner Place are my two favorite. Not really a big fan of Owen's or D2. Because D2's buffet style, it's hard to know your limit and when to stop. And not to mention, the desert section makes you want to grab 2 more plates. One of my goals coming into college was to become healthy and to utilize the gym or other forms of exercise. Back home I danced practically everyday which was my form of exercise, but coming to college balancing the different things I want to get accomplished is difficult. But this past week I've had auditions from 9-12. Which is WHY I look like a zombie in class. Sorry Mr. Sanders...
Although Im able to workout, the food seems to overpower everything I do haha. I am a victim to Virginia Tech's #1 dinning services. HELP ME!

1 comment:

  1. I love food in Virginia Tech too. I think D2 and West End is my favorite, but I love Chinese food better. :D

    ReplyDelete